Friday, March 24, 2006

Chemo IV - revenge of the revenge's revenge

So all PET and CAT scanned up (no celebs yesterday) I'm ready for the fourth of what should be 6 chemo sessions... and for some reason I'm up ridiculously early. The place doesn't open until 9 - but it's bright and sunny outside and our blinds are more decorative than functional so I'm up - full of wheat, banana and yoghurt and ready to go.

I also hit Disc 4 of Deadwood today; so I'm right on track with that too. Forgot / couldn't be bothered to charge the DVD player so of course I'm now going to have to unplug Ethel just for her power socket. If Ethel's family are reading - she died for a noble cause - Ian McShane was on a foul mouthed rant that REALLY couldn't be missed.

Actually when I say 'ready to go' I mean slubbing around in a foul dressing gown (I just can't find a new one I like) surrounded by animals and holding a cup of tea in my lap (an accident waiting to happen)

PET and CAT scan results at least a week away - you'll 'll know when I do.

No comments: