Sunday, May 28, 2006

An experiment

I get more hits looking for "Paris Hilton Sex Tapes" than I do anything else here. Most of them seem to be from either Saudi, the American South or college campuses anywhere. Of course being a hits whore I quite enjoy the traffic, so please forgive the little honeytrap below... I needed to do something to keep idle hands occupied while waiting to see the radiation oncologist on Tuesday.


It was only when I saw Paris Hilton's soaking wet pussy being licked by Jessica Simpson's wet beaver that I realized, American celebrities really don't know how to look after their pets. You'd think that after Brad Pitt had been caught spanking his monkey in public (the poor animal) that people like Lindsey Lohan would know better than to leave her bearded clam out in a cereal packet - which was soon turned by the torrentioal rain into nothing but a wet box. Anyway, disgusted I thought that I'd write to the President, before realizing that the President might not read my letter - so I wrote to his no. 2. Cheney. I love Dick. And I know that Paris Hilton loves Dick too. If I could only get hold of dick I might be able to get into Paris's head. Obviously I wouldn't ram Dick down her throat, I'd tried that with Laura Bush and it hadn't worked. If Paris Hilton didn't respond to bush when being spanked over allowing her pussy to get so wet then maybe Paris Hilton would respond to Dick. Who knows?

Let's see how many hits that gets and where they come from - will let you all know;

No comments: