Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend almost over


So we do the frame thing
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
and it's been one hampered by snow... I did manage to get some shots of the increasingly lovely Rebecca post haircut, have dinner at a friend's house, go to a big Ford press conference and get in some time at a camera event (less for sale this time) -- so it wasn't a total washout; it it's felt LONG. Really LONG.

Was planning to be in NYC next weekend but with Jude away and a photo shoot coming up I might have to delay. Right now all I want to do is sleep (sick friend - late night). Might just try to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Following our last chat about photographing first haircuts in years... i immediately ran into a girl with hair that comes well past her bum - but is going to cut it off for charity. I begged her to let me photograph her pre and post... fingers crossed. Coincidences coincidences