Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dirty old men

The world is full of dirty old men, it seems. I post this wholesome image of a busty young wench dressed as a schoolgirl and suddenly it's on a 'we love knee socks' site and being salivated over by men who, I guess, watch a lot of women's field hockey; remote in one hand, whatever comes TO hand in the other.

Why it's almost enough for me to mark the thing as private. Almost. I need the hits.

Which reminds me - I lost the sitemeter from this site when I updated the look. Partly due to technical incompetence and partly due to the fact that every time I saw the number's dip I'd slide in a phrase like "Lindsay Lohan's Lesbo Snatch" just to get those Middle Eastern hits (go Yemen)

I miss knowing who's been in - but I have to say that freedom from the tyranny of the numbers feels good. Really good.

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

Was it the opaque tights group?