Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weird morning


Euston is Broken
Originally uploaded by  blech
First the decidedly grannish woman who was appraising my Mustang for damage told me that removing the dent from the hood of of my car would mean removing the hood, stripping it, beating it and respraying it. Total cost $400.

Then my New York hospital told me that I may not get scans after all because they don't have recent blood work. Well that would be another $1000 in flights wasted. Much haggling and pleading led to a morning blood bath - I'll be phlebottomized, analyzed and certified at 8am for 9am scans. Maybe.

Bought two 'space chairs' for the balcony (it's 24c and sunny today and on the roof it's 10c warmer) - noit sure I'm fully adepyt at shifting my weight and levering my legs as counterbalance yet - but it will come.

And finally day 2 of the pre Cyprus shirt off diet has me feeling strangely full at all times. Jude's saying fiber, I'm saying tumor.

No comments: