Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Suddenly spring


Suddenly spring
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
suddenly in A2 it's spring,
but we don't really care because today we leave for New York

yup it's Cancer Scan time again

which means admitting that somewhere amongst all the blooming, sprouting and growth of daffodils I may also be sprouting malignant cells and growing tumors.

not that the scan causes that - but it does bring up the issue.
that said if I'm clear today then it's getting very close to the 2 year - 'safe' mark. The point at which relapse becomes less likely and we can breathe easy again (bar the spring pollen)

So fingers crossed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will leave my fingers crossed for you Steven. I've been enjoying your blog. I'm a cancer survivor myself and while I don't have scans, I do have blood work and tumor marker tests done.

Anyway -- Good Luck.

Lorna