Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good day yesterday...


winn discount summer
Originally uploaded by themexican
...started when I got up at 7am, showered and set off for the hospital on a route that took me right through central park. Then blood work done straight away (the lab tech still knows me) and across the road for scans... alas posh facility booked so back to the old building and the corridor of long waits to drink liters of bloating drinks and generally kick my heels whilst watching "Mad Men" (excellent btw) on the i-pod.

Then back to the Park to meet up with Jude, lunch with a friend then on to a leaving party for my friend Kajsa who's leaving the US to learn about hat making, dress-making and 'trimming' and then moving to Brazil. Gotta love that.

From there it was on the the Theatre to see a performance / read of another friend's play - The Beauty Project. It was actually rather good.

Then on to a bar where low cut tops, a tertiary grasp of English and hotpants to make a Camel Chiropodist blush were much in evidence.

Ride home today was uneventful. My evening will be spent with data.
Happy

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

That entry makes me miss NYC so much. It's the best in the spring when everyone all of a sudden starts taking their clothes off in anticipation of summer....