Saturday, April 26, 2008

Getting jiggy with it


Sniper friendly
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
Woke up this morning with my back killing me and a refusal on my application to take shots of fetish models in an abandoned Detroit hotel. It's a professionals first event and all of the spots are now filled - so I got turned down. Never mind - there are other women in latex out in the world, I'm sure.

It's graduation weekend here in A2 - so lots of parents in posh frocks and not so posh suits wandering around campus in the unusual warmth. It makes for a lovely atmosphere actually - though the sudden stopping without warning on the sidewalk gets wearing after a while.

Another venue with no tickets for me is The Ark - a lesbian folk haven staffed by muscled women with cropped hair wearing wifebeaters (is that PC for lesbians?). Wanted to see The Proclaimers there - will now have to take my chances with Craigslist. We'll see.

Not much of a plan for today. Erotic Expo in Detroit has a seminar on piercing parties (a la Janet Jackson) which has perked my interest, I have a massage booked for later to try to beat this pain in my back (I can feel the vertabae grinding) and then maybe a jackie chan . jet li movie later.

Tomorrow is a vintage car auction with Andy - a friend of Jude;s. Should be fun - I even have my eye on something for our vacant parking spot.

No comments: