Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter


Winter
Originally uploaded by Angelica was here.
It's finally hit us. I woke up this morning to brilliant sunny skies and a temperature of minus 5.8C (-5.8C)... listen closely enough and you can hear a collective sigh of relief being let out across the city - maybe, just maybe, this isn't the 'end of days' after all.

I'm pretty busy today - which has to be good and will stop me thinking about CT scans tomorrow; better still. The idea of all of that bloody liquid being forced into me, cup by cup in 10 minute intervals is always the worst thing about CT scans. I'd much prefer an IV though my right arm is completely shot from the 5 rounds of chemo. The veins used to be great but have turned to Play Doh and now offer no resistance to needles and allow no blood through them. If I DO need more chemo it's probably going to have to be through a port - places just above the collar bone. But I'm getting way ahead of myself here.

Anyway the dog needs out (brrrr) and I need to be in the city in 45 mins so I'll sign off here and wish y'all bon jour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, I will keep my fingers crossed!
TINY