Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I love this picture


exhale
Originally uploaded by _Neverletmego_.
... I've not taken very many pictures in the last week - it's a very small office and a very wet winter, confining me to that office and to only partially willing subjects. But I"m hoping to get some tonight, if you'll pardon the expression.

Not a great deal new to report as I hover in this holding pattern, my life on hold as I wait to find out from scans whether I can live another 6 months free from treatment and from work what my next move will be. Lots of people have said 'enjoy it, coast along for a bit' - but my fear is that it's not coasting, it's my treading water in a very cold ocean unaware of the hypothermia even as my skin turns grey.

I like that image, quite dramatic in a Titanic with Leo kind of way.

Anyway I'm running late and my toast just 'popped' so it's time I ran. Bonjour tout la monde (or something)

No comments: