Monday, January 15, 2007

But will it suck like a Dyson?

This week looks crappy. I've already had a meeting cancelled. Jude has to go up to school. The weather is stuck on London Drizzle and threatening to turn to bone chilling cold. The cat has a new habit of licking my hands as I type and I'm going to spend at least half of Thursday sucking down Barium disguised as a liquid and the other half trying to flush iodine out of my system - all the while knowing that I'm going to be responsible for payment as my $2000 excess has yet to be dented.

So we already know that it's going to suck - but will it suck like a Dyson and keep on sucking (hard) or will it suck like a baby and let go once it's extracted its dose of misery. Stay tuned for what I'm sur will be many rants from the dark side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i beg to differ. dysons suck. sure, a bagless vacuum cleaner is a nice idea, but the dyson doesn't perform. i bought one and took it back the next day.

they are LOUD, have poor suction, and in my opinion, are ugly. there you go. that's my rant. ;)

i