Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back from London


an_situps
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
Back (geddit?) from London - where it seemed to be 1950. Everywhere I went gay men lurked in the shadows (SoHo), the Long Grass (Hyde Park) and corner offices (work)... all very strange, but managed to put George Michael into a context where his behavior seemed more British than odd.

Not going to say a lot here as my bath runneth over but the London trip was a bit of a success. I hate being in the London office (nobody knows me, the technology doesn't work, you have to beg for a card to access the bathroom etc.) but I also had a delightful day listening to experts, cooking fish and talking brand turkey with a very international group (Brazil, France, Germany, Holland, Australia, Italy, US etc...)

Anyway now the bath really doesd floweth over

Later

No comments: