Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easy like Sunday morning (the faith no more version)

So it's early Sunday morning and I'm surrounded by animals, animal hair and tiny amounts of our new, rather bad, cat litter - which seems to spread around the house independent of the cats. My weather widget is telling me that the temperature outside has dropped from yesterday's 27C to a less balmy 11C - which probably means I should feed and walk the dog before the heat starts rising and people start to tell me 'hey man, I think your dog is really warm'

Still it makes a difference from the universal cry of 'Shaggy Dog, shaggy dog' we've been getting since that damned Tim Allen movie.

I seem tobe replacing food with a mad spending spree. Expensive brunch yesterday, tickets for The Importance Of Being Earnest, ready to bid on Madonna tickets as soon as the extra show is released (I refused to enter the previous auction - floor level seats were up to $3500) and of course the seats for the US tennis open go on sale pretty soon too. Oh and I have tickets for the New York Auto Show too - a bargain at $14.

Off to see 'The miracle of life the birth of Sean Preston Spears' later today. It's a sculpture of Britney giving birth, on all fours, on a bearskin rug - and it's on display just down the road, so I have to really, don't I?

Not a great deal else going on - eating well, feeling well, one chemo to go

PS - what a weird picture

No comments: