Monday, April 17, 2006

As tired as Tarby's act

Absolutely knackered today.

Just back in from traipsing around the park in the wake of the dog whilst feeling every step vibrating somewhere deep and weary making in my bones.

The reason? A chemo session this morning followed by an afternoon at work attempting to run a spine through what might otherwise have become the world’s sexiest jellyfish. And sure whilst being the world’s sexiest jellyfish is an accolade - don’t expect the world to go to bed moist and eager each night, thoughts of jellyfish in their heads and of tentacles replacing their probing fingers. So it now has a spine. And a chance to walk on land. And I’m happier. But SO tired. Glad I made that so clear.

Interesting to do a conference call from a hospital recliner too. I’m better when I pace and it’s hard to pace when one of the wheels on your drip is wonky.

Wanted to do the motor show this evening but not sure I can make it as far as the sofa – let alone the Jocovits (?) centre.

Anyway jellyfish now suitably backboned, dog happily trotted, dinner still to be digested.

Then a very, very early night for me.

No comments: