Friday, January 23, 2009

Well equipped


I just bought a Minolta wireless flash from a guy at work. It's nice. You can hide it in corners and surprise granny. Or use it for artistic purposes. It even has it's own little umbrella. I swear one day this camera will be as well equipped as I am...

Perhaps I should post something other than my face on Facebook - it seems that the way I look is my biggest weakness. Other than the fact that I'm not particularly nice.

Here's how my friends (ahem) voted me

STRENGTHS:

best to hang out with for a day
most tech-savvy
most fashionable

WEAKNESSES:

person with the best profile picture
nicest


All I have to say to that is the body dysmorphia had already lowered my self esteem to almost zero - now that I know I'm also a complete tit I can almost smell the oil on the rope of the noose. Thanks 'friends'