Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Step two en route to better pics

Decided that it was time that I stepped up to the plate in terms of the kind of pictures that I want to take and to get a little more excited by the kind of thing that I'm doing.

Luckily I got an invitation to shoot here which seemed like a good thing to me.

The concept is really simple... I'm going to update Sunset Blvd. with a little angst to go with the melodrama. Imagine that Norma Desmond had been a Suicide Girl or perhaps a Pussycat Doll and then spent 30 years waiting for phone to ring.

This is the venue that I'm going to be using...



And this is the first model that I have confirmed



It's going to be great (or a disaster)... but hey if I can arrive in Canada as a member of the Detroit Photo Fetish scene then I'm a happy man