Thursday, October 09, 2008

trying to come up with a line


beach cross
Originally uploaded by henribean
Two teenagers stopped me in the street today, ostensibly to talk to me about my dog. What they really wanted of course was some weed.

"Do you smoke?" they asked

"I don't" I said

"Not even weed? Or whatever your generation called it" the asked

My generation? Ouch.


Anyway I was very glad to get home and find a request from a friend to help him come up with an endline for his new website - an endeavor that specializes in 'fun gay celebrity news'

This is as much as I've managed in 5 mins

The queerest thing since We Know Who

Nothing could seal our lips

The site they can't gag

Spilling more than just beans

The site that lives in a celebrity wet spot

All the news too good to swallow

All the news that's fit to spit


Like the last one...
Anyone got any for me?

1 comment:

iiiiiirene said...

Your last two are my favourite – like swallow one best.

For consideration:

• Under the gaydar
• Meant to be loved, not understood (borrowing from Oscar Wilde)
• We spy harder

i