Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sweet Weekend

With Jude crippled by both workload (one day to 'hand in' of the thesis- I've read about 80 pages and it looks good to me) and by her arm injury it's been a quiet weekend.

I managed to catch up on sleep despite the clocks going forward way too early in the year. We had a good meal at Bozu (their Tuna takatki is my fave), we watched Battlestar Gallactica (season 2.0), I went to the gym twice. We drew giant flip-charts for my meeting on Tuesday (my favorite is Jude's enormous dominatrix for a game called "dominatrix matrix" that I want to play with some Swiss people. We bought cool clothes in a sample sale sell off. We talked with friends and family - and of course we walked the dog in temperatures 25C warmer than last weekend. Quiet but fun. I'm so chilled. And I think that it's just the sleep. lack of sleep is a creeping thing - you think that you feel fine but of course you don't. You're screwed.

Anyway time to throw liquids of 3 fl oz. or less into a ziplock bag and head out to the airport. Swiss Air here we come.

2 comments:

Burrellcreekkid said...

So all the naked people?

Anonymous said...

yeah. they're naked. problem?