Saturday, March 17, 2007

The path to Nirvana


Follow The Path Of Rocks
Originally uploaded by lestrim rose.
Lots of new restaurants opening in the 'Burg this weekend. There's a new Japanese that looks plush, a Turkish looking thing that looks delightfully low rent and a Vietnamese that looks very high concept (seats craftyed from crates etc.) All tempting - all off limits as I continue on the path to magnificent emaciation.

I've always thought that Mariah Carey should have come back with a paen to her recovery from bulimia with an album called "The Emaciation and Emancipation of me, ME!"

But then that's just me.

About 4 inches of ice out there from Yesterday's Ice Storm. Will make for some interesting falls during the most drunken parade of the year - St. Patrick's Day. I'm on ER admissions up 200%

No comments: