Monday, July 31, 2006

Interesting


bb_art2
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
They just posted this up outside our building... it's all pre-printed poster stuff and there seemed to be a lot of camera equipment laying around as the guy pasted it to the wall - so who knows what it's being used for. But I like it; it's vibrant.

Feeling pretty vibrant myself today. Had an idea so good I want to share it, but can't. It's amazing what doing a good job does to my morale though - it's just lifted me in a way that very little else can. Better still the people that I'm working with recognized it as a good idea. No fighting. No endless explaining. No toys out the the buggy episodes. Marvellous.

Jude's birthday on Wednesday - but with the temperature estimated to be a record breaking 39C and the 'real-feel' set at 46C we'll not be moving about very much in celebration.

Been talking to a bunch of people online about their shopping habits - for a pitch that we're doing. I shared my life (style) with them and they were horrified. Stairs, apartments, no cars, no Wal-mart... how did I cope? I have to say that by the end of the week I was pretty much convinced that they were right. Of course 24 hrs reflection now has me picturing them as the half man - half walrus types that so beset DisneyWorld.

Anyway enough moaning - a proper post tomorrow I swear... and a radiation oncologist visit Weds... let's see what that brings

No comments: