Monday, January 04, 2010

Not quite what I expected


So yesterday, after skiing, I had a shoot with a model. He was looking for some headshots and some gritty, grainy outdoor stuff... I was looking for some fun studio stuff and a pose for my "70s Playboy Centerfolds made-over series"

Of course I was most excited about the last one - as it's the first in a series of 120 and I'm hoping to shoot a full year (12 shots) over the next two weeks.

But of course what happened was that all of the shots for his thing are gorgeous - the best pictures that I've taken to date in my opinion - while all the stuff I did for myself is, well just a little "Reader's Wives"... I guess that you live and learn... here's a very roughly edited version of the first in what will be 120 shots for your perusal... and many thanks to Sam for being as patient (and as game) as he was.


No comments: