Sunday, January 03, 2010

And he takes... the Bronze


With the snow coming down,   people spinning off the road, winds whipping up the 6 feet high drifts and snow banks into devil's tendrils and people generally driving as though there was a medal for pussydom we headed for Bromont and the ski slopes...  where I took a lesson, got a feel for the mountain, lifted my head, conquered the ski lift and moved smoothly and with parallel skis down the mountain - slowly but in complete control.... result? I passed my Bronze level and now have a lesson lined up for silver (speed, control and more parallel)

Of course keen to show off my new found skills to Judith I promptly slipped, skidded, fell, floundered and generally flailed at the very sight of her... but then she has that effect on some men. Waiting for a model to show up now... hope it's gonna happen

1 comment:

ALEX said...

Oh good. You're back. And naked.