Sunday, November 16, 2008

More from the evil empire


profile
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
I'm off on full week course aimed at teaching me how to manipulate friendships for profit. I intend to take the lessons onboard and frankly forget them in terms of work. I did something similar with negotiation - which has proved very useful with realtors and car salesmen but hasn't been used anywhere else.

It's a full week but I'm taking gym stuff and will avoid the bowls of candy that will doubtless litter the place.

Back Friday - leave Saturday. Giving me just enough time to look at #510 in our building. Yup a unit up for rent and less than 50 yards from our front door. If it's available for short term lease I'll take it, move over a weekend and be done with the uncertainty of 'what now?'

Jude's back from Portland and heading towards Montreal. Singapore from there. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Manipulate ME FIRST!!! Please?

Miss Chris said...

I think he just did.