Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chickenzilla vs Elmo


Chickenzilla vs Elmo!
Originally uploaded by Mr Jaded
I've been a naughty Elmo. This course has broiught the worst out of me - and the martinis have been Robin to the Batman of my own self-destructive impulses.

Last night I found myself on a bus making up nicknames for all of the people around me. Some were willing participants; others merely got to overhear my inventive venom.

This morning the awfulness I feel has nothing to do with lack of sleep. And nothing to do with alcohol. It's a fear that I may have hurt nice people in a bid to amuse the less nice here.

When did I revert to highschool, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of character. Wonder if you're being a wee bit harsh on yourself. And besides, they were on a self help course. Sissies. Fuck 'em.

Anonymous said...

Why on earth have you been sent to this salt-mine anyway?

One day I'll tell you about my encounter with the dubios corporate enthusiasm that is uniqlo... i did a runner before i did anyone in...