Sunday, June 15, 2008

Body Image


Typography Silhouette
Originally uploaded by Steph Hillon
The weirdest thing about doing this whole body transformation is the need to lose my addiction to the bathroom scales. I've always know what I weighed to the nearest half pound - have celebrated my losses and mourned my gains.

But now I'm hoping to pile on muscle - which will mean weight gain. I'm already up a little while being able to crawl into clothes that wouldn't have fit me even last weekend and I'm finding it freaky.

How do I stop myself going on mad, drunken vacuuming of the refrigerator (don't suggest giving up booze) when weight gain is going to be the norm anyway?

Anyway just cardio today (as I watch Jude teach a friend how to swim) so I shouldn't wake up at a record high that will freak me.

The things we do for vanity, huh?

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi there! Thanks for using my typography piece on your blog! :)