Sunday, May 04, 2008

Gorgeous


365days031
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
It's gorgeous here - so while Jude plays golf I'm going to take the dog for a run (buggering her hips and my knees as we go), take some pictures and prepare myself for an afternoon in Ypsilanti.

Now Ypsi calls itself "Ann Arbor's Brooklyn" - which is a little like me calling myself... well you get it. It has 3 bars. It's not Brooklyn. But the bars are scruffier and edgier and have more space, less polish and more affordable menus. So in that regard it's Brooklyn. I guess.

There's a car thing on in Ypsi this afternoon. I'm gonna try to get people rather than car shots. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile - it's off to run I go (4lbs down, 7 to go)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ypsilanti isn't calling itself "Ann Arbor's Brooklyn." That's just some nonsense made up by a bunch of half-wits.

We are, however, calling ourselves
"Belleville's Manhattan."