Tuesday, April 08, 2008

sad

so yesterday I was happy

the show was going well
I'd taken some amazing pictures
Life was a blast

And then....

I got up this morning and found that my camera was gone.
I was viewing pics last night
Went to work
Then on to jet

And my camera went 'poof'

It's not the money

It's two things

1. The pics
2. The idea that someone else is using my camera

I feel sick to the stomach
And sad

Have searched the room a dozen times
Retraced steps to places that I knew I had no camera
And called Lost and Found to the point of their distraction

But it's gone
And I'm a loser
Sigh

1 comment:

Ana said...

Sorry to hear that. When I was 17 I was in Kenya staying in a beach hut with my dad and brother. We got robbed in the night, nothing really of any value except my dad's old camera. It seemed sad but there we go. C'est la vie as the Indians say.