Monday, April 07, 2008

Excess


Vegas shelter
Originally uploaded by tarintowers
Vegas is all about excess.

Just a few minutes ago I passed a bunch of people gawping and whispering "oh----my------God" at "the world's tallest chocolate fountain"

I was too full from my 8pm fish n chips to comment.

The flight here was hell. Delayed. Too hot. And ripe with the scent of the obese in too thick sweaters. Many of the assembled looked more reptilian than they did human. Which should have stopped me eating. And it will. I swear.

The thing I'm here for looks mightily impressive. If unfinished. People will be working throughout the night - but things are looking good. I have faith in the product. All we need to do now is build marketing into the product too. The way that Apple do (thinnest, touch screen etc.) Then we have it made

No comments: