Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lesbian Las Vegas


Las Vegas Bikefest, Sep 16, 2005
Originally uploaded by ihrctv
So last night we finished up the show and headed for the Private Members bar at the top of the Mandalay Bay hotel. The views were gorgeous, the bar staff still had their 'penthouse' looks and figures and the place was an oasis of calm, quiet and the scent of Asian spice.

Yesterday's massage was good. I arrived early and headed toward the individual hot tubs, then on to the sauna, the plunge pool and the steam room, then massage, more steam and a fantastically lit shower. A zen like experience spoiled only by the naked wandering of what seemed be the result of splicing the genes of an amphibian, a bear and a Russian.

Today I walked the strip wishing I had my camera and rueing the day that I didn't use the safe. But coming out from behind the lens does interesting things. I started noticing things again. Having ideas. Theories. Plans for how I could test my hypotheses... and sell the results. More on that later.

And finally there were the lesbians. Some older, leather faced and sinewy as the marched the strip. Other in bigger groups all blonde hair and Abercromie T-shirts, happy with life - out in the sunshine in gangs of belonging. I must have passed a dozen or so groups like this.

Not the Hogs and Heifers experience (above) by any means... but a cool morning. Check out in a half hour and head for A2.

No comments: