Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photos and stuffn


Slumpy (o.0)
Originally uploaded by trance.field
So it feels as though things are ramping up here. Whilst at an exhibition of the rather dull pictures of Arthur Miller (yes, THAT one) I got talking to a guy who invited me to go with him to the most derelict sites in Detroit "when the light is right" to try a 'photo safari'

Then I have a photography class starting in a couple of weeks. Plus an invitation to a meet of a group of Flickr photographers. All rather splendid and I'm sure rather enjoyable (when the weather gets above -15c)

I do love taking pics, though it's been a while since I've ventured out to take any. It's what I do in the absence of spatial or visual awareness. Oh and talent. I do lack talent. Jude has an eye for composition, I have a mind for technical detail. I'd be a great assistant. She'd be a great 'artist'

Still I am still getting out into the world and new people always come with such possibility. I just might like it here.

No comments: