Sunday, March 04, 2007

If Nora Jones channelled her dad


Lady with a Guitar
Originally uploaded by Jessica Bender.
... the result would look something like this.

Have a busy couple of days ahead with a three day off-site at work coming right before Switzerland next week. And of course I may have to take time out to help Jude with the typing of her thesis now that the muscles in her right arm are torn (a fracas and crushing incident on the subway). She's not looking good, so with deadlines loming it may be time for me to take a day off and take some dictation.

Today was too much TV day. LOVE Rob and Amber on the Amazing Race, HATE Jenny on The L Word. In between Denise Van Outen on You're The One That I Want, lots of animals on Discovery HD and of course pratfalls galore on AFV.

Close to midnight here and as ccreatures crawl out from every tomb and Vincent Price adds depth to Micheal's yelps it's time for me to turn in for the night. Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I might be allowed to qualify my earlier comment regarding pictures of people in the nuddy...
I had thought that the noodiepiks that you were talking about were going to be of yourself, and while I am a great admirer of the human form the thought of a naked Steven Berkoff impersonator would have pushed my love of art to its logical limit. However, as I now notice that you're posting nekkidnissities of Cute Young Things I should like to retract my earlier comment, replacing it with "Hooray for nekkid birds! Bring 'em on - woof woof!"
Sorry to hear about Jude's arm (does this mean no Prince of Thieves impersonations for a while? A dearth of "'ello my lover" in broad zummerzet tones?) - I've been meaning to hook up with you guys since I got back from the Frozen Norf, it will happen eventually ;)

M