Friday, March 09, 2007

The guy on the left


swiss insurance ad
Originally uploaded by antjeverena.
has 'hockey player teeth' doesn't he?

Busy day today, which was nice. Sent out a proposal for a piece of business that was both well thought out and well written. No jargon, no padding - just spare yet human.

The clocks spring forward this weekend (I have to remember, I'm on a flight on Sunday) and it feels as though everything is finally happening for us.

Jude is hot on the trail of something to do post-graduation. I'm finally getting into my IP stride, the weather is promising a more positive swing into the plus side double digits.

AND my power adaptor turned up today - in time for my Swiss trip.

Hurrah!

A boring entry I know - let me conclude therefore with the way I reviewed Wombat's Aussie Burger just yesterday

"Juicier than a well lubed nymphomaniac"

No comments: