Thursday, February 01, 2007

I think that this is too stunning a picture


rebecca
Originally uploaded by heather.
... not to add to my blog. I could do with a little glamor as today felt comfortably mundsane with work slowly coming to life, people coming and going and a very late spicy tofu dinner that I have to say was really rather good.

The day saw me helping a llttle towards some new electronics ideas, had a bunch of students in and ranted endlessly at them, bought them drinks at the bar (they may not have ALL been old enough) and then headed for home and aforementioned spicy tofu stuff.

Breakfast with a recruiter tomorrow (I'm feeding him names, he's keeping me on his radar) then in for lots of company meetings and a lunch with one of the students from tonight (I liked how forward she was, was I ever that confident?)

Now bed is calling (as is Jude) - one more look at this pic and off with me. More profound entries to follow.

No comments: