Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Results day


PET/CT scan result
Originally uploaded by clickfarmer.
Nasty day today - I have a dentist apppointment this morning - a chip to a tooth that is causing no pain but is making me aware of its presence via a dull throb.

Then it's off to the hospital to get the results of my CT scan. Hopefully it will offer a better result than the one picture here, which I think has some suspicious looking shadows. It's a great image though.

In between I'm writing some recruitment criteria (check) drinking too much coffee (check) and hopefully taking the dog out for a walk in the sub zero temperatures (-3 and sunny as I write)

I think I'll take the camera with me - something tells me that today will be filled with photographic opportunity. My spidey sense is tingling.

No comments: