Friday, June 11, 2010

Up late and for no reason

It seems that sleep is harder and harder to come by these days... of course it's age and dying braincells to blame so I try to keep myself occupied with things that force me to concentrate. It hasn't quite reached Brain Trainer levels yet but I do play a lot in photoshop - often using low-res images to make things harder.

The results tend to me mixed - as you can see here, but the exercise keeps me going and helps take my mind off the car presentation, the bank presentation, the credit card presentation and the conference presentation (all of which I'm looking forward to - I likes me a stage)

Meanwhile there's the World Cup, the Fringe festival and meetings in Toronto, Jakarta and Singapore to keep me busy.

Hurrah! As the English are hoping to say (but fearing they'll not be able to) after the England vs USA Word Cup opener tomorrow

No comments: