Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I'm in New York

I'm unexpectedly back in New York after last week's meeting got shunted to this week... and the back end of this week. Fingers crossed that it will go well because there are good people on the brand and they deserve a bit of a break after lots of slog, we'll see.

I don't have much time for me during this trip - it's all office,  run-thrus and American Idol back in the hotel but I will try to connect while I"m here and I am looking to shoot this guy while I'm here  if possible...

All I'm carrying is my camera, a flash that I can;t trigger wirelessly (until the part arrives from Hong Kong) and two lenses... both portrait (a 35-70mm and a faster 50mm f/1.4)... should make for something interestingly lo-fi I'm hoping.

Home by Friday and then in Toronto next week in a bid to ink a deal that will put PFish in business in Canada.

My eyes? itchy, getting sharper by the day - still struggling with the glare from the computer screen

No comments: