Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dominated by shoots

I realize that this blog is fast becoming dominated by photo shoots - but right now I'm in full photo shoot mode... it really does help me to have 2 hrs a day where I'm totally focused, concentrated, relaxed and actually in charge. Once I have the shoots done I can then get on with real work; and I tend to be more productive. I'm starting to get to know my models too, which is always a good thing. It makes me feel as though they're confident in my abilities and makes them more relaxed right from the start of the shoot.


Anyway today (tomorrow and Friday) was about more of the Playboy stuff and this time it was a lo-fi sauna look that we were going for. Very unedited versions of what it's going to look like here...

And a shot that I took during the 'set light' phase here.

Tomorrow is Indian woman doing Native American (geddit?) poses

And we follow that with a very soapy bath shot and a young woman who speaks no English...


No comments: