Monday, January 18, 2010

Cutting down on the shoots


So I rushed back from a great few hours in Toronto (who'd have thought THAT was possible?) and straight into a photoshoot that took up my whole evening... I had two more arranged for the next day, two for Monday and one for Wednesday too... which suddenly seemed like a lot. Yes I wanted to get in as many shoots as possible before Lasik took me out of the game on Thursday - but surely I wanted a bit of a life as well, didn't I?

Result? Cutting back on the shoots, trying to bundle them into Studio Days where I can get hair, make-up and real space and manage to get 8 hrs of time in a row.

Mind I do have my first night at a decent camera club tonight, some skiing either Tues or Weds, Judith's brother coming over, a really important proposal to get out, scans to arrange, taxes to do and a lot of money to make. Very excited by the potential in the business at the moment.

Right -am at the office time to stop stalling and get down to some actual work

No comments: