Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yet more hush-hushery


I'm starting to get very excited by a couple of the prospects flying around at the moment. One I really have my fingers crossed for will keep me out of trouble for the spring. It could also get me deep into a client before 'going it alone' in June / July.

The other thing that's exciting is that 'going it alone' might not mean being alone after all. There are people out there that I've always wanted to work with; some of whom have skills that are totally complimentary to mine -- and there's a chance that Alternate Hypothesis might not me a one man band - or even called Ha.

All very vague I know. But if things go to plan (and I'm aware that they rarely do) I might have a job for the spring, a company that's partly my own by summer, a backbone of regular income based on selling some of my time, relationships with a couple of clients and the chance to partner with people that I love and respect.

Meanwhile sitting tight, writing lots, enjoying sunny but cold weather and hassling and hustling things along