Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ah New York


New York City Feb 2009
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
The thing abt New York is that it's full of opportunity.
Or it would be if I had a visa to take up that opportunities there

But I don't
And so I had to grimace my way through the weekend
Explaining again and again why I can't work here, even when work is offered.

Still it was 20c, sunny and full of people that I really like.
The New York office was funkier
And the people there happier
Plus I saw some old faces that seemed younger than ever

Fun time, let's see where it leads now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... There are ways around this, aren't there?

Incorporate in Canada and bill from there?

Or Incorporate in the UK.

Or Incorporate in the US and see if you can sort a visa/investor status.

Or (dodgy), incorporate in the islands.

Or incorporate in Singapore, make C your MD with you as majority hold and she can pay you a monthly salary.

Lots of options my friend.

Sounds like it's time to channel your inner hustla'