Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A weekend to look forward to


shoreline
Originally uploaded by praise711
Lots planned this weekend and I have to say that the plans are pulling me through the week.

On Friday I'm going to try to convince the girls to head down to the Roller Coast with me and get on some of the biggest coasters in the world. Then on Friday night it's off to Hollerfest - a laid back music festival where we have some friends playing.

Saturday is a trip to the lakes to try to get some time on the beach in. Should be good - especially as the coastline seems to stretch on forever and the sand dunes look impressively high.

Sunday is the State Fair - and a rodeo I believe. Should be very butch. At least I hope so - I have a very Wrangler ad inspired image of what a rodeo should be and there are no tongues in cheeks there.

Then it's back to work on Monday - refreshed, revitalized and maybe the proud owner of a prize bull (or something)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How on earth to you find time to plan all this, never mind do it? Just buying the right thing on ebay (rather than mising it or buying the wrong thing as usual) can take me 3-5 days including research... and trying to find out what's happening in London normally takes most of the months it's happening... and you then have time to write about here!
It's not too late for you to be the next doctor who...