Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Long time no post


Moon Over Marriott
Originally uploaded by ironpath27
It's been a couple of dayts since I've last posted - which will no doubt reek havoc with my traffic (which has been building for a while)

The reason for the delay was a trip to Chicago to do some customer interviews and a blackberry that is resolutely crap. Anyway the hotel was brown and expensive - the conference room an absolute bloody rip off and the entertainment limited to the view through the near opaque net curtains of the serial masturbators on the ground floor.

A delay on the way back meant that I couldn't pick up my scan results and now have to wait for Oct 4th for a follow up. Not overtly worried (with oncology I've learned the phone not ringing is a very good thing indeed)

Anyway I'm finally back and about to throw myself into two final presentations that I really want to be proud of. Not much time for either but I think that they could actually cement the ideas that we had within their respective organizations - and I want the people responsible for these ideas to wear them like lead shoes (or something that was a terrible metaphor)

Anyway onwards, upwards and towards the TiVo

Proper stuff later in the day

No comments: