Friday, April 06, 2007

Time for more scans


8
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
It's April, which means more scans. Of course this is the US and I still haven't been billed for my original scans due to the hospital sending the bill to my ex insurance company and then disappearing off the edge of the world. I'm assuming that all is well but expectying problems when I want to head for the MRI machine and the receptionist gets an 'unpaid' message flash across her screen.

I'm due at the dentist too. $7200 for work that really isn't neccessary but will see all of my UK dentistry finally fixed by somebody competant.

There's a correlation between poor dentistry and cancers (as well as heart attacks) that's hard to deny - it's oft cited but seems to be a smaller debate than you'd imagine. Maybe sick people don't have the energy to sue their dentists. Or maybe dental hygiene is something that's hard to prove in a court of law. I'm not sure which it is but I do have to call both Adela at the hospital and Tatiana at the dentist today. Don't let me forget.

No comments: