Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sauce!

A slow week at work this week has meant that work on the book is now in full flow. What started as random rants gained some structure when I decided (somehow, subconsciously?) that the whole thing should be structured around that time when agencies are their most 'agency like' - the new business pitch. The words are tumbling out and the jokes aren't bad either.

What's left to decide is whether I use langauge as clumsy as this sentence or not. No that's a given I won't, what I do need to decide is whether to make this a straight peek behind the curtains of the agency world or whether it should be a work of 'fiction' populated by a few well chosen characters. It's starting to feel that way to me.

Oh well writing is rewriting (as this un-re-written diary so often proves)

No comments: