Monday, February 19, 2007

For my consideration


DSC_1331.JPG
Originally uploaded by jjohanne.
Since I changed jobs I've had nothing but interest from other companies who would like for me to work with them.

I have a call sitting on my answering machine that needs returning, a polite refusal in my draft box that needs to hit my outbox and a man wanting to meet me for breakfast later in the week to talk work.

It's all a little beyond fathoming but it's nice to know that the reputatio hasn't been entirely squandered while I've been in the US...

The weird thing is that this is the first time I haven't really wanted to move in as long as I can remember. Perhaps the stench of desperation was too strong to allow people to track the quieter smell of ability in the past. Or maybe I'm just sluttier these days. Who knows. But it is nice to be wanted.

No comments: