Tuesday, August 08, 2006

remiss


bb_rough
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
afraid that I've been rather remiss with the old blog posting of late. The excuse - no computer in the London office where, as a guest, I'm low on the priority list when it comes to things like technology.

Have been sleeping remarkably well, though woke with a start at 7am this morning after 6 hrs sleep and consequently feel someone heavy eyed.

London is.... well it's London. Fearfully expensive, horribly class sensitive and full of hidden treasures. I found a Knightsbridge Mews street last night so lovely I forgot my hatred of the city.

I do have to say that the fact that I'm flying home tomorrow is all that's keeping me going today. Role on 5.45 and Virgin pick up!

More and better later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You been in London then? Are you coming back?