Saturday, July 01, 2006

Two week break

So with treatment over. the thumbs up enthusiastically given, the dog in the hands of the parents – it now being just 12 hrs ahead of our leaving for Anguilla - and with only one unique visitor to the site today – it’s time to wind down fabulouslythin – at least for the next two weeks.

Our flickr (www.flickr.com) pages ( search PEOPLE for stevenjude) will continue to grow and you’re all warmly invited to view them.

And I’m sure that I’ll be back here and trolling for an audience in two weeks or so. But in the mean time I’d like to thank you all for taking the time to read my self absorbed blather. To thank you for your comments, for your e-mails and for your concern.

But it seems apt that I finish this blog as I started it, fascinated by my wife and by what she’s about to do next. Now EBD (everything but dissertation) she’s courting and being courted by potential employers – here and abroad. “What next?” is the question that we’re asking and it’s great to be in a position to ask it.

I should get warm and wise and worldly here but the truth is that I want the time in Anguilla to serve as a punctuation – allowing me to really get to grips with what survival could mean for me – before I say anything.

So, for two weeks at least, I’ll leave you with a thank you… and with a few pictures that show the journey.

No comments: