Monday, June 26, 2006

I shot the sheriff


sherrif
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
Apologies for the gratuitous use of 'blonde' but my sitemeter numbers are flagging and there's nothing like a bit of public nudity to bring in the college kids and Muslim surfers. The latter (said he backpedalling hastily) I'm sure search for public nudity, sex tapes and enormous bazookas purely to serve as evidence of the bankrupcy of the west. And for 'enormous bazookas'

Last week of treatment starts this today, though my enthusiasm has been dampened by the gray skies and mid 20s temps. Sunshine and 30 is only three days away they claim, I hope so - spring spoiled me and now I want gorgeous blue skies, a blazing sun and people dressed inappropriately for their size.

Anyway coffee going cold, dog needing out and Jude stirring - time to haul this carcass off the chair and toward industry.

No comments: