Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Forgive me remaining reader

for I have not posted. In my defense my arm hurts. And it's snowing, a lot. And I have lots of things due for work. And Jude needs lots of hospital rides, and did I mention that my arm hurts, a lot.

It's been a pretty long week actually - having to walk your arm up the wall incy wincy spider style just to get into a wide necked t-shirt is hideously depressing. Being banged into by every old lady on the street is equally annoying but at least there you can mutter 'grave dodger' and move on to more pressing matters (coffee - the only reason that I leave the house these days)

What else, what else? Have a shoot late tonight then two more 10pm shoots later in the week. Last of the year... and last before the show. Hope they go well as I'm light on stuff I think. We'll see when time comes to curate some images.

Anyway some of the images that I caught up with while waiting for transportation devices or in transit are below...






















No comments: