Saturday, June 27, 2009

And the beat goes on...



Before I start this let me just say that I hate Chase bank. Good. That's done and now I can get on with the catch-up.

Montreal continues to surprise... extreme heat gives way to violent rain storms, the wind gets up and the people know to take cover but still it feels like a cool place to be.

We've not done much other than rush from appointment to appointment but we've still managed to take in a sniff of the air, meet the neighbors and generally start to feel as though this was a good idea.

Next week the jazz festival starts... with Stevie Wonder playing for free and no doubt tens of thousands of people trying to look as though they haven't noticed that the blind walrus lost it years ago. 'Jazz' is defined pretty loosely it seems, but it's all very musician noodly - so I'm sure that it will be fun.

Next 24 hrs - dinner with a new colleague of Jude, a photo tour of old Montreal with a Sony Photo rep for me and some long walks with the dog.

Boring post, huh?